[AT] Off-topic: Bobcat hydraulic fluid

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 07:29:17 PDT 2017

Herb, it's a very small step, maybe no step at all, from here to "packrat"
status.  I've got that affliction.  Where I live, the nearest gas station
is 10 minutes, but the nearest groceries or Home Depot or whatever are
about 25 minutes.  I try to run errands on the commute home from work on
the weekdays, and I try to keep enough "resources" around that I probably
don't need to venture out much on the weekends.

SO