[AT] Off-topic: Bobcat hydraulic fluid

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sat Aug 26 06:41:24 PDT 2017

Spencer's last sentence "convenience and lack of free time for unnecessary
driving" was my dad's reasoning for never throwing any iron away. The
nearest implement dealers and salvage yards were 20 miles away; Dad's rule
was 35 MPH for the old 36 Chevy, so it took considerable time to go most
anywhere. When he retired in 1968 we had a huge pile of scrap iron to haul
off.
Dad finally bought a new Chevy in 49. Herb(GA)