[AT] Off-topic: Bobcat hydraulic fluid

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Aug 26 05:43:09 PDT 2017

The other reason I do not want to use bobcat brand is because the dealership is about 45 minutes away. Tractor supply is 12 minutes :-).  Since I am just topping off I only need to buy the gallon jug so we're not talking about a big monetary difference. It's more about convenience and lack of free time for unnecessary driving.

Thanks for all the advice!

Spencer Yost