[AT] Off-topic: Bobcat hydraulic fluid

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Fri Aug 25 19:30:49 PDT 2017

There are minimum specs and recommended specs. The oem oil will be
better in almost all cases. Enough better?

TSC oil is cheap, possibly because they cut corners as much as possible
while still in spec. It is fine for machines that leak oil, and machines
that the yearly life of the oil is used up before the hours. If you use
it make sure you replace it early by the hour meter.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com