[AT] Portland

Ivan ivancou at atlanticbb.net
Sun Aug 20 18:35:40 PDT 2017

On 8/20/2017 8:24 PM, Dave wrote:
> The ATIS SEL/TRACTOR “home away from home” will be set up at the usual spot at Portland in the engine area near the barn. Either set up there, or at least stop to say HI to everyone. Someone may even offer you a beer!
> 	Dave

Dave , you can drink my can . Our van blew a transmission line this
afternoon about 19 miles from the ohio line  , soon as I can find a new
line I will try to drive it to the transmission shop to see how bad we
cooked that brand new transmission .    I had wanted to catch up with
Leroy , guess there's next year .    Ivan