[AT] Hey George Willer!!!

kgwaugh0943 at gmail.com kgwaugh0943 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 14:56:17 PDT 2017

Thanks, farmer!  Good memories!

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois

-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com [mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of Indiana Robinson
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 3:47 PM
To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
Subject: [AT] Hey George Willer!!!

I was reminded of my / our old friend George Willer today... See the attached picture.  :-) There was a standard joke with George Willer for a number of years around the campfire at Portland or at other old tractor events among some of us.
Someone would come back to the campground and say "HEY GEORGE!!!" George would respond and the person would say something to the effect of: "You know those one wheel Choremaster garden tractors?" Response was "Yeah?" and the next line was "I saw where somebody actually used one of those to make a butt buggy!" At which point fake amazement was expressed by all present and a large number of beer cans were opened, Herb Metz dozed back off and H. L. Staples would say something like "George, you need another beer, you are starting to look fuzzy"... Dang I miss those days...
I think George actually started the Choremaster butt buggy joke...
The picture was taken at the Decatur County IN tractor show consignment auction today (8/20/17).

.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA