[AT] O.T. Woodruff vs straight keys

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Aug 15 11:33:30 PDT 2017

Larry, you reminded me of something.  Years ago I had buddies who raced go
carts.
They often ran souped up 5hp B&S engines.  One of the tricks was to run a
3HP flywheel
on the 5HP engine to reduce weight.  In order to do that they had a special
crank key
with a slight offset in it to get the timing back to the correct setting.

Have you ever run into that?

Charlie