[AT] Portable Trailer lights from Harbor Freight

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Aug 10 03:41:15 PDT 2017

Yes, I did always have the 7 pin wiring to my trailer hooked up before and during the 4 pin HF stuff.  That is one test I didn't try. Intelesting.  How could something this simple require computer control?  I'm not sure anyone could write a program to cause it to do what it is doing but..... 😊   I sure as hell am going to try your suggestion. I agree it would take a computer to cause these strange things to happen. I honestly don't believe there is anything in the HF stuff other than wires and bulbs.