[AT] Advice From A Good Friend (OT?)

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:17:37 PDT 2017

Thanks for that bit of information Dan!
In all my reading I've never seen that one before.
I don't particularly like turnips but food is food when
necessary and they certainly are good for you and they
are easy to plow with an antique tractor.

Make sure you have Potassium Iodine pills on hand
to flood your lymph nodes and keep the radiation out
of your body. A while back they were in short supply and
I suspect there is another run on them as we speak.

Charlie