[AT] Going to get them.

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 3 07:41:05 PDT 2017

Henry, I suspect you are back home or close to it now but on the
issue with your trailer lights, if they are grounding through the
trailer ball or hitch you probably don't always have a good ground.
Try running a separate ground wire from your truck frame to the trailer
chassis.

Great story and adventure for you!  Thanks for sharing.
I'm looking forward to more pictures.

Charlie