[AT] Weird broken crank(not the 430!)

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 3 07:38:42 PDT 2017

I'll keep that in mind Cecil.
My starting procedure for mine after they
sit up for the winter is to first run the carb
dry in the fall, then in the spring turn on the
fuel, put fresh non ethanol gas in the tank, open
the drain screw in the carb bowl and let a few ounces
flush through the system.  Put the drain screw back in,
set the choke, turn on the key and pull the cord.
The only time it has ever failed to fire on the first pull
was if I forgot to turn on the key or set the choke.

Charlie