[AT] Weird broken crank(not the 430!)

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:04:41 PDT 2017

I have nothing against Briggs and Stratton motors but as long as
I can buy these for less than the price of a minor part for a Briggs
that's what I'll do.  A new gas tank for the briggs I replaced was more
than the price I paid for my motor by almost double and the "chonda"
has more power, runs smoother and never misses a beat.

Charlie