[AT] Weird broken crank(not the 430!)

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Aug 1 18:25:16 PDT 2017

It's on a lawn vacuum, and it was running fine.  My wife was operating it so I didn't hear it.  She  said it just stopped, making a bunch of noise in the process.   The crack occurred right behind the bearing, inside the crankcase at the flywheel end, not the impeller end.

There was a good level on the dipstick and an oil change in the winter so it was not oil related.

Spencer Yost