[AT] Cub Info needed

Dave rotigel at me.com
Thu Apr 20 17:18:19 PDT 2017

Hi Greg,
	If all else fails, strip the insulation off about 1/2” leaving the copper wire exposed. Feed the copper through the hole in the bottom of the “crimp clip” and crimp it on to the wire. Then spread the copper wires evenly across the end of the clip. A drop of flux and  a bit of solder on the bottom of the clip and problem is solved.
	Dave