[AT] Drill size for bolt tap question

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 21:20:15 PDT 2017

John, that's sort of the approach I was thinking, just buy a bolt (I'd
love to find a grade 2 just to make it a little easier to drill) and
screw her in once I've tapped the hole.

I'll have to ask around but I don't know anyone right off hand that
would have a tap that big, may have to end up buying that.....
Drilling for the roll pins would be a good idea, hadn't thought of
that!

Al