[AT] Walked away, too many projects...

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Apr 13 14:53:51 PDT 2017

It dropped a quart of trans fluid on the trailer overnight.  It could be
some that accumulated in the housing and when I went up the ramp of the
trailer it drained toward the drain hole.   I really do not have time to
split one right now.  I need to split the Belarus 8345 for a clutch, the
7030 for a trans clutch seal, the 4010 JD for a clutch, and now the 1270
Case for a seal.  It takes a few seconds for the reverse to engage when
letting out hte clutch, but you are nearly at the tip of the travel when
it engages.  I think it needs some adjustment.  It was supposed to be a
one owner tractor when my buddy bought it.  He kept it about 2 years and
then bought a 4640 JD that had a nice cab.   He told me that when moving
dirt with the soil mover box blade that the 1270 would pull a lot
more.   It was nice being able to focus on loading the tractor and not
worry about ramps moving out from under the tractor.   That hydraulic
tail is nice!!

Cecil in OKla