[AT] What the H?

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Apr 12 16:52:06 PDT 2017

My Deere dealer sells  a heavy duty Breeze clamp. Mom and Pop hardware
stores may still carry Ideal. Pretty sure you can get them from
McMaster. Years ago I went to a hardware store going out of business. I
bought a ton of stuff, including hose clamps. I should have bought all
that he had. I have stripped out way too many Chinese clamps. If you do
a lot of repair work, to me it is just worth the money to go ahead and
invest $50-75 in a good selection of clamps. Just like your bolt bin,
once you are stocked up, from then on  you only have to come up with
enough $ to keep it full.

John Hall