[AT] What the H?

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 11 18:53:44 PDT 2017

I had trouble finding a good repair shop a while back. Then when I
needed him recently, he didn't answer the phone and never called me
back--I honestly think he went fishing at the coast. I opted to drop
$500 for a new radiator for the 4020 as my old one was 50 years old and
had been patched before. i suspected it was clogged up pretty good too.
There was a lot of green corrosion on the outside. It just made more
sense to me to replace than to see if he could patch it considering how
much I use that tractor and its the only big tractor we have. While I
was at it I changed all the radiator, bypass, heater, and oil cooler
hoses. I must have bought 2 dozen new hose clamps--name brand--no import
clamps for this guy.

John