[AT] Freeing a B

Ray Trimble farmall_1947 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 09:52:34 PDT 2017

The way I freed up my B, I connected a come-a-long between a cross member of the frame and the flywheel, and used as a cheater a chainlink post, so there was a lot of pressure applied. I would connect to the flywheel to alternately to go forward then backwards. using plently of penetration oil. I don't remebber how many days, weeks, months it took, but one day I got movement. Then the movement got bigger and bigger. I was finally able to remove the piston and clean up the cyl wall.