[AT] Was: You can't fix stupid-naming names-Now Parts

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Apr 2 03:52:24 PDT 2017

Mike

Rock auto was a few dollars cheaper, I bought MOOG complete with the
spring.   Our roads here are more like the HO Chi Minh Trail and
suspension parts go in a couple years.  A study was done on Oklahoma
vehicle suspension repairs, and found that the average Oklahoman spends
an additional $2000 for suspension repairs on the life of a vehicle in
Oklahoma.
I don't know what the shipping would be, but next time I will check with
Rock Auto.   I bought parts from them a few years back, and no problems,
just forgot about them....  A lot of times I do a google search for what
I need and then find the least expensive. I try to find name brand
whenever possible, but a lot of times the name brand is just a fancy
printed box over the white box of the made in China part.

Cecil in OKla