[AT] brass corrosion resistance

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Sat Apr 1 12:56:08 PDT 2017

John

If it is NH3 ammonia, or anhydrous ammonia, then a steel part should be fine.

It is really liquid Nitrogen, N2, steel parts get dangerously brittle and will break and shatter. I have worked with liquid N2, and it is about -320 temperature, and can cause severe "burns", and kill or maim you.

Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPhone