[AT] Was: You can't fix stupid-naming names-Now Parts

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Sat Apr 1 09:14:49 PDT 2017

Napa, is good but their pricing strategy includes room for repair shop and major customer discounts. If you can, try to negotiate a frequent customer discount to get the prices back in line.

Get Outlook for Android

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 8:12 AM -0700, "David Bruce" <tractor57 at gmail.com> wrote:

And the thing is I can often find a better part with 2 day delivery
without having to drive to the store. That is the failing in my view.
Sometimes two day is a problem but so is "next day". There are times I
would pay the premium for "have it no"  but if I can wait a day I can
wait two.

David

NW NC