[AT] Sale alert, tractor related

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 1 05:59:48 PDT 2017

If anyone is looking for a battery powered ATV type sprayer
Tractor Supply has them on sale until tomorrow night.  I forget
which of the two brands they carry.  The standard 15 gallon
version is on sale for $69.99 and the 25 gallon version with the
fittings for a boom or remote is on sale for $125.00.
I think that is about $20 off of their regular price.  I'm thinking about
stopping by and picking up the 25 gallon version.  My old pump
still works but sunlight has gotten to my tank.  The 25 gallon
version is big enough and powerful enough to mount on an antique tractor for
small acreage use. (obligatory tractor reference)

I'm also thinking about getting a 15 gallon also.  If you ever go camping
and
want to be able to take a shower, one of these units that has never had
chemicals put in it makes a nice portable shower rig.  Re-plumb it with
one of those multi pattern garden hose nozzles and you are in business.
All you need is a curtain to hang for privacy.  Set the tank out in the sun
and your shower can be warm.

Charlie