[AT] OT - Old generator blowing smoke

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:04:02 PDT 2016

Scott,

You probably have, but if not, double check your gas tank
  I assume this machine runs on gas.  A diesel mix sure could cause hard
starting and a bunch of smoke.  Not trying to be insulting here.  I have
done dumber things.  Knew a school bus driver one time who filled a gas
engine bus with diesel one day.  That earned him the nickname "DIESEL DOUG".