[AT] Transporting a Massey Ferguson 135 across country

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 29 05:46:34 PDT 2016

to follow up on what John says below,  before you start out to haul cross
country go by a local truck stop and buy a copy of the "truckers guide" and
read the state regs for each state you will be crossing.  They vary from
state to
state and some are fairly onerous for folks that are not set up to haul.

Charlie