[AT] Transporting a Massey Ferguson 135 across country

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Sep 27 21:04:51 PDT 2016

Scott,

Make sure you check with trailer rental companies before making any
decisions. Some maybe all rental trailers will rent a trailer to pull a car
but will not allow a tractor to be pulled.  I would not recommend buying an
old used trailer as you really don’t know what you willbne getting and
probably would be facing tire issues as well. Many trailers of this type
have ST tires on them and they are not worth the powder to blow them up.
Many of the ST tires have a warranty of 3 years or 10,000 mile whichever
comes first.  LT tires are much better.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.