[AT] I want a M Farmall......

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 14:32:19 PDT 2016

I need more storage for what I already have! And I still bring in more
stuff! I'm convinced its a sickness! I've got a few things that I should
sell (antique equipment) but need to get a couple photos together to
create some ads.  I'm convinced the guys that are always buying and
selling are better off than those of us that buy, fix (maybe), and keep
forever.

John