[AT] I want a M Farmall......

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Mon Sep 26 20:34:55 PDT 2016

My guess, "work" might be more of a relative term. Bolting the head on and adjusting valves and such would be similar from gas to diesel. But on some diesels you have the issue of bleeding the injector lines and such to get it to run. A gasser doesn't have some of those requirements.

But the tractor in question does have some intrigue. But on the other hand....I have more "projects" than I can keep up with. As Farmer would say...need more of those "round tuits".  [?]

Brad