[AT] I want a M Farmall......

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Sep 26 22:34:21 PDT 2016

If you get one of those big magnets like the ones Surplus Center had a
few years ago,  maybe still have, they were out of a computer hard
drive.  Then get some iron filings used for head checking,  Goodson Mch
shop supply, you can check your own heads. I do it myself here.   Just
get it real good and clean before checking.   There also  is a system
that is a dye type that welding supplies have that is not all that
expensive.

Cecil inOKla