[AT] I want a M Farmall......

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:55:44 PDT 2016

They are,Brian, especially if the operator does not know that after working
hard the engine needs to run for 10 to15 minutes at no load before shutting
down.  That allows temps within the head to equalize so stress is reduced
as the cast iron cools.  If shutting down for the day, must switch back to
gas fuel too for the next cold start.

Charlie