[AT] OT - Old generator blowing smoke

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Sep 24 10:56:30 PDT 2016

That is a strange one Scott, does the motor have oil in the crankcase or
is it some sort of dry sump system? Two things come mind, do you think
the oil ring is stuck, if so pour some solvent like B12 in the spark
plug hole and and let it soak. Second it should be easy to look at any
line attached to the carb, and see if it is wet with oil on the inside.
Hopefully some other will chime in, we have guys on this list that will
forget more than I know.

Mike M