[AT] Semi-OT Dixon ZTR mower front tires

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Thu Sep 22 10:07:07 PDT 2016

Herb,

I have seen wheelbarrow tires, molded on a wheel, of solid urethane.  They
run not a lot more money that having a regular tire filled.  An advantage of
the solid ones would be that there is no rubber tire to (literally) rot
away, leaving only the foam core which might not be up to the wear & tear it
would be subjected to.  The solid tires have about as much give as an air
inflated tire has so it's not like having an old steel(the ultimate
flatproof) wheel on there.

I think a search for "solid urethane tire" might find other sizes available
as well.