[AT] chain sprocket update

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:23:09 PDT 2016

Hi Greg and all,
 Have you ever asked your doctor about Massage therapy Greg?
 When I was in 10th grade I went to a chiropractor and found out I had
scoliosis. So they kept doing there little adjustments, etc. Sooner or
later it just didn't do me any good anymore. So they send me to this
spine doctor who did nothing but type on his computer and mumble. At
this point in time, the pain was so bad that I had to ask somebody to
put my shoes on. I couldn't start the John Deere a anymore on my own,
and it hurt to climb on it also. So I told that doctor that he wasn't
leaving the room until he gave me five things he could try. He could
only give me two.
 1. "Well I can opperate on you, but I doubt it'll help anyway."
 2. "You can continue what you're doing now."
 So at the end of the visit, I asked him what he thought about massage therapy.
 "Oh that's a great idea!" So he gave me a name of a guy. He is more
of a chiropractor but is all about the muscles as well. He doesn't do
x rays. He just feels.
 So I go there the following week. He feels and looks at my back. He
said, "Tyler I'm so glad you came here!" Then he said, "If you
wouldn't have come to me, three years and your curve and back would've
been so bad your ribs would've caved into your chest cavity." So he
starts working the muscles in my back. My legs starting moving on
their own, my feet started twiching, my arms moved and twiched. 30
minutes later, I walked out of his office like nothing ever happened.
I could put my shoes on the next morning, and I could start and climb
up on the tractor that weekend. I still go back to him each week to
make sure everything stays in line, and here I am now. I just recently
graduated from massage therapy school, now just waiting to take my
licensing exam. And that same guy I go to who made that miracle happen
with my back came and asked if I'd come and set up my practice in his
office, because he already has patients wanting massage therapy and
chiropractics.
 Just something you might want to look into.
 Take Care,
 Tyler Juranek
 IA