[AT] chain sprocket update

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 21 08:50:50 PDT 2016

Greg,  when you get the MRI's done have copies of them sent to the Laser
Spine Institute.
All I know about them is that a friend of mine had severe whip lash damage
to the point
that she was getting addicted to pain meds.  The local ortho guys (and we
have some good ones)
couldn't do much for her.  She went to LSI's place in Florida, had the
"surgery" done and sent me a
text message about 3 the same afternoon from the Dog Track.   Problem
solved.   Your insurance
will normally pay but not all of the bill.  That's all I know.

Charlie