[AT] chain sprocket update

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 09:08:18 PDT 2016

Our local president  (wife) of the La 2 Cyl tractor club had been having
severe back problems for about 20 years . She went to  LSI's place in
Florida , had the operation as day surgery , came back to Louisiana the
next day and has had NO pain in her back since then . That made a believer
out of me .