[AT] Weekend issues

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Sep 20 20:38:27 PDT 2016

I used rough cut oak lumber on a Stock trailer floor about 15 years
ago.  I soaked the boards with aluminum Paint thinned with Stoddard
solvent.  I made sure to get the ends soaked also.  The floor is still
in great shape.  The aluminum paint will kill the fungus that causes dry
rot.  It usually starts a the ends.  I also tried to install the baords
bark side up so the grain would repel the water.

Cecil in OKla