[AT] My MF135 at work

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 19 10:10:21 PDT 2016

If I am seeing everything the bracket is only attached by the bolts along
one
flange of that channel iron.  There is nothing under the bracket to support
it.
I don't know what weight pull that winch is but it appears to be a fairly
big one.
If you pull up or down more than a few degrees from level it's going to try
to rotate
around the bolts and either the web (long side that the winch is on) of the
channel
is going to flex or bend or the bolts are going to fail.  If it was mine,
I'd want something
like 4 x 2 x 3/8 angle ( with the 4" leg pointing down)  or rectangular tube
stock welded to the bottom of the bracket
(channel iron) and welded of bolted to the support on the tractor.   There
might be a
brace under it I can't see.

Charlie