[AT] My MF135 at work

Scott Williams swillia5 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Sep 19 00:41:11 PDT 2016

There are times I do back in, when I can only go in 8 feet or less (say if
there's a tree or big stump.)  But it is the slowest way to go, and my neck
doesn't turn as far as it used to.  Also, with the tall stuff I'm taking
down, having the tractor axle to push stuff down first, then following with
the mower, seems to work well.  I'm more inclined to build a grille guard
and keep going forward.  If I locate a heavy duty rotary cutter, that might
be a good candidate for backing into REALLY tough stuff.

Scott in Penfield NY