[AT] Semi-OT Dixon ZTR mower front tires

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Sep 18 09:16:27 PDT 2016

Cecil, in my first message I was trying to be as brief as possible
but I did do that.  Once when I was sure I had them fixed I put them
both in water and they bubbled around the beads.  That's when I
took them off the rims and wire brushed the rims to clean and roughen
the bead of the rim.  I put them back on with bead sealer and they still
went flat.  When they were submersed I didn't see any other bubbles but
around the bead and I replaced both valve stems and cores.

Maybe I'll pump them up and submerge them again.  It's just such a pain to
jack up the front of that mower and remove the axles to get them off.  Not a
lot of work, just a pain since it's low to the ground and the forks want to
swing
everyway except the way you want them as you work.

I'll do whatever it takes but when I do it this time I want to make sure it
works!!!!

Thanks

Charlie