[AT] My MF135 at work

Scott Williams swillia5 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Sep 17 22:56:15 PDT 2016

I'll have to make some sort of grille guard up myself, I think, because of
my front-mounted winch.  It's bolted onto the weight mount, and both those
parts would get in the way of that style of axle-mounted bumper.  I don't
ever want to be without that winch.  After it got me out of the deep mud
that first time, it has saved me twice more, once high-centered on a rock,
and once stuck on top of some heavy brush with the front axle stuck against
a tree, with the tires just spinning away when I tried to back up.

I have several welders, but I've only ever used the little one, and that one
not much.  Just today I was thinking about how I need to do some welding,
and what I'd need to get it done, like my welding helmet - ah, my welding
helmet, now where might that be - and all I could think of was where it was
in the other house last time I saw it.  Got a lot of unpacking to do before
I'll know where anything is when I need it.

What are these radiators made of (assuming it is original from 1972)?
Copper?  Are replacements aluminum?

Scott in Penfield NY