[AT] Semi-OT Dixon ZTR mower front tires

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Sep 17 19:39:20 PDT 2016

If you put enough in it, it will seal it.  Trick is to get it to flow
all over the inside.  If you double the recommended amount it works
good.  I use a product like Gempler's Ultraseal I get it at the farm
show.  It works great in those trailer tires that always go down.  The
problem is the rubber is porous.  Especially on the small tires.
cecil in OKla