[AT] Semi-OT Dixon ZTR mower front tires

Steve Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 09:34:37 PDT 2016

Charlie did you check valve stems?   I have this exact problem on my DR mower.  Valve stem rubber is aging and cracking.  Holds air OK, meaning I can inflate and use the machine all day, but it's flat again in a few days.  If the stem is moved around you get audible hissing.  This reminds me I've got to deal with it soon. That machine is my snowblower too.

SO

Sent from my iPhone