[AT] Proper introduction? (Long''')

Scott Williams swillia5 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Sep 16 22:46:17 PDT 2016

After leaving my machine stuck out in a mud pit all last winter, I totally
get needing 4wd.  My little 135 is a lot of bang for my buck, though.  I've
seen no equivalent 4wd machine for even twice the price.  I'm very pleased
to have it working again, and feel much better with clean, dry oil in the
trans.

Time to make room in the old garage, so I can keep it dry this winter.

Scott in Penfield NY