[AT] My MF135 at work

vschwartz1 at comcast.net vschwartz1 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 12:38:27 PDT 2016

Scott;
I have seen some tough mowing in my time but I have never done any mowing that would even remotely compare to what you have accomplished here. All I can say is that you and your little 135 done good. I was going to tell you to watch your engine temperature gauge but I do not think that it's necessary now.
I once pulled 6/16 inch bottoms plowing in a field in the Missouri River bottoms. A field that had weeds so tall I could not see over them standing on the Fender of an 856 International. We had to stop at the end of each row to clean the bugs off the radiator. I thought that was tough but it don't compare to what you just did.
Thank you for the video, I would have had trouble believing it.
Gil