[AT] It's trying, but... no lift

Scott Williams swillia5 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Sep 16 10:46:44 PDT 2016

Cecil,

I'll try to go through this list if suggestions, thanks.

My PTO is "independent", and from what I've read, I can't just pull the side
cover and see the filter screen in there, like the "live" pto machines.  I
think my only option to clean the screen is to pull the lift cover.  I'm not
very excited about that, and if I do attempt it, it will have to be after I
find all my tools, AND after I clear out and reorganized my old garage.
We're knocking down *most* of the burned house, but I'm keeping the family
room and garage (the family room will make a good workshop.)  But that's all
in the future.  Right now I'm sitting in an un-painted room on a camping
chair, because until the painters finish, my couch, chair, and other
furniture have to stay in "storage" (which is the garage and the basement.)

Scott in Penfield NY