[AT] The rest of the story

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Thu Sep 15 18:50:42 PDT 2016

I'm sure you'll get a few different opinions. I had to look it up as I wasn't even sure of the HP rating of a B.

Once the plunger is running, the flywheel helps keep the momentum up. I would think if you had a nice light and dry windrow and made sure to go very slow you could probably push a couple bales through it. When you speed up or feed more hay you can typically hear the governor kick in harder. So I'd say you probably could but I'd only do it in ideal conditions and for a short duration.

Brad