[AT] The rest of the story

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Thu Sep 15 21:37:08 PDT 2016

My opinion on a couple of things: First off, my NH 270 and my dads NH
268 both have overriding clutches built in where the flywheel connects
to the PTO so I assume yours has one too. You could always hear them
clicking when you shut the PTO off unless it is froze up. Also that
built in overriding clutch is very rugged. As for power, when those same
capacity balers had a Wisconsin engine they were rated at 18 hp. and
would run the baler at full capacity all day long. The B is rated 25-27
hp. so I am sure it would run your baler especially if no wagon were
being pulled.
      Greg Hass