[AT] It's trying, but... no lift

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Thu Sep 15 21:45:23 PDT 2016

Scott

You might want to check oil type. I think these use MINERAL OIL and not universal fluid.
I do not think that this is your problem, but it may cause other issues when you get it fixed.
One other simple thing to check is the tube that moves oil up from the pump assembly to the valve body. It is possible that this tube split or lost seals - but not that probable. Loosen and remove the 4 bolts to the relief valve assemble and lift it up to inspect.

Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPhone