[AT] The rest of the story

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Sep 15 18:34:37 PDT 2016

Just a quick question...

I have a neighbor (one of the good neighbors), who wanted to see the John Deere B pull the baler. Do you think a John Deere B could pull my new Holland 269? I know it is way under powered but could you do it even just for a windrow for demonstration purposes?  I know I would need a PTO overrunning clutch that also adapts to the larger shaft size(which I think have laying around somewhere).  Or would I just trash everything?   It seems like the cyclical motion would hammer the over running clutch and the driveline.   Regardless it seems dicey to me but I must admit - I wouldn't mind seeing it myself....

Spencer Yost