[AT] John Deere 140 Lawn Mower Parts

LeRoy lep3 at ptd.net
Thu Sep 15 18:09:05 PDT 2016

I'm told the part number is AM38532 for the whole assembly.  The coil part
number is AM36067.   I think some posts with parts might be for other garden
tractors.

Everything engages and the blades run.  However my mom noticed some white
dust on the garage floor.  She called the Local JD dealer and they mentioned
that the clutch is going.  One would think that if they had the engine apart
when they overhauled it they would have seen an issue.  I do notice a
clunking sound every so often but it goes away.

LeRoy